Sunday, June 5, 2011

So far, so good.

Today was day three gluten free. I even survived my first BBQ! So far it's been great! I have plenty of options to choose from and haven't been hungry once. I'm feeling great and am cautiously optimistic that this could be the key to a lot of my issues.




Tomorrow I am rewarding myself with a manual corn tortilla press. I've really enjoyed white corn tortillas, but buying them fresh with no preservatives adds up. I think they'll taste great and will be much more cost effective. Corn tortillas are SO easy to make, it just doesn't make sense not to do it. I'm pretty excited. Yeah, I may be old and nerdy.

So, some of my favorite things to eat so far have been:

homemade avocado and cucumber rolls with tamari and wasabi.

Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels and cheese.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Snyder's Gluten Free pretzels are Awesome.
    Tried any quinoa salads yet? mmmmm....

    We see a GI guy for Rosie next week to see if this is in our future...

    peace,
    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a quinoa salad for quite a while. I'm sure i'll be making some over the summer for barbecues etc.

    I'll keep an eye out for Rosie's results. <3

    ReplyDelete