Friday, June 3, 2011

NOT leaving well enough alone...


That's right. This mama is NOT going to leave well enough alone. While I am feeling a LOT better than I have in a long time, I feel like there is still something 'off' and am not completely happy with my level of health. There are a number of symptoms that are really bothering me and I think I have found their cause. Gluten. I am not trying to jump on the bandwagon of a fad diet here. This is a medical issue that I'm trying to correct. So, this Mama is ditching the gluten.

Today was my first day g-free (almost). It went much better than I expected. I did not feel deprived or hungry...or awful, except for a little issue with a Luna bar (not g-free) that caused some blech this evening. I feel quite great, actually.

Today's Menu:

Coffee with Vanilla coffeemate
Luna bar (not Gluten free)

Snyder's Gluten free Pretzels and colby jack cheese
Rice cake with natural peanut butter

Banana Chips

White corn toritilla quesadilla with colby jack
frozen chocolate banana for dessert (mmmmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment