Monday, September 13, 2010

Treatment Day 5 & 6 (9/12-9/13)

Sunday morning I woke up feeling a bit better.  I was still ridiculously tired and quite nauseated but, was doing thismuchbetter than I was Saturday.  So, there's always that.  The Mister and I slept in, got breakfast (I actually ate two medium size pancakes!!!) and then headed home.  The Mister drove the entire way again while I slept in the back seat.  I slept and slept and slept...then we picked the boys up.  I was still totally nauseated and tired...but, was feeling a little bit better than I was that morning.  Hizzah!  I even ate (and kept down) a bowl of cereal for dinner.  By the end of the night I was feeling pretty decent.  My biggest issue by bed time was that I couldn't sleep.  Ha ha.  I guess that's to be expected.  ;)  I did finally get to sleep and actually woke up on day 6 (Monday) feeling rested and only a teensy bit queasy when I opened the fridge and caught a whiff of leftovers.  *gag*  So far, though, no meds for side effects today.  I MAY even get some housework done.  Then again...I may just sit on my tush and milk it a bit.  :)

PS.  One great thing about having cancer...it's like being pregnant.  No matter how you look people TELL you how "GREAT!" you look every time they see you.  So, all of a sudden I'm only expected to look "Great...(waitforit)...for having cancer."  *SWEET*  I'm gonna have the biggest darned ego of ever by the time I'm finished with treatment.  Yessssssss.

And on a more serious genuine note, the lyrics to this song are amongst my faves.  Not a fan of the song itself.  It'll do...until someone amazing covers it...*wink*  The lyrics do speak my heart though.


1 comment:

  1. OMG...... I used to follow Hadley's journey but had quite checking your blog since you hardly ever updated. I actually clicked on it by mistake this morning and was shocked to hear the news. And so sorry. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete